Collect customer data, perform dynamic risks and assess the AML risk of the customer relationship. Integrate with transaction monitoring and watchlist management for a complete risk-based approach.
- Benefit from best practice based scoring and adapt it to the risk classification schemes of your financial institution. The scoring engine takes into account different risk attributes aggregated to risk categories such as customer, country and product risk
- Adjust the parameters of the risk model with the help of informative user interface
- Include transaction monitoring and watchlist management results in your risk scoring for fully integrated and risk-based AML detection
- Continuously review your customers by receiving alerts for new high-risk customers and customers who have become high risk according to changes in any of their attributes
- Conduct a manual CDD review
- Review scoring results with the option to drill down to risk category and attribute level to understand the scoring results during the investigation. Review transaction monitoring and watchlist screening results for a comprehensive CDD using the same user interface.
- Analyze results of CDD scoring for monitoring, optimization, and audit purposes