Your financial institution can monitor clients’ transactions and events covering all AML/CTF areas with rule, behavioral and peer-based analytics techniques that lead to improved detection accuracy.
- Detect, monitor and report suspicious transactions with best practice scenarios that you can choose, adjust to the needs of your institution and complement by your own rules
- Select, modify and add your own risk factors to improve detection on a risk basis
- Set different parameters for different customer segments
- Manage alerts, create and investigate cases and report suspicious activity from your AML user interface
- View and analyze reports to understand the performance of your scenarios, investigation team and foresee trends
- Easily analyze potential money laundering activity below-set thresholds based on automatically collected below the line statistics
Because of the white-box solution, you can continuously optimize detection by easily adjusting scenario parameters, or modifying scenarios.