Program financed by NRDI Fund
Project title: Development of an artificial intelligence-based AML system
Project identifier: 2018-1.1.1-MKI-2018-00145
Contracted subsidy earned by the project: 74 485 500 HUF
Short description of the project:
Consortix aims to expand its current AML solutions through machine learning methods by focusing on
- reducing the number of false alarms, while true results kept unchanged
- by eliminating initial setup errors, and
- resiliently following time changes
by continuous analysis of data and continuous self-learning optimization of existing rules,
- revealing new relations and developing new rules by detecting new parameters (deep learning) in
- the transaction chain and
- client profile
by linking parameter fields (using matrix factorization model).
The two years-long project is expected to deliver its first viable results by the end of 2020.